• Have at least "baccalaureate" level qualifications, or a certificate from the International Centre for Studies in Education (CIEP) recognising a IV level of study in the case of foreign diplomas
• Have a document certifying your level of English, validated within the last 24 months
• Be a national of a country in the European Economic Area
• Have a valid Cabin Crew Certificate (CCA) (not mandatory for cabin crew on work-study programmes)
• Have the physical and mental fitness for the profession (it is your responsibility to keep up to date with your medical check-ups during your initial training)
You must also demonstrate attentiveness and a commitment to service, that you are disciplined, with team spirit, independent and adaptable in order to work with constantly changing teams.
You must have a smart appearance and an excellent level of fitness, essential for coping with the fast pace of flight rotations.