6th triennial Work-study Charter (2011-2014)
The 6th work-based training charter reaffirms Air France's commitments regarding work-study training:
- participate in the training of young people to support their entry into working life, for all qualification levels.
- continue the development of the whole range of work-study hosting schemes (apprenticeship contract, contract and professionalisation period, IVB, etc.)
- make work-study training an accompaniment to the Air France Employment policy, as well as the promotion of diversity and greater gender balance in accessing professions within the airport zones.
- step up its efforts for better equal opportunities on entering working life for the disabled and job-seekers of all ages.
- create a pool of expertise with a view to recruitment under permanent contracts, when the Company is able to conduct external recruitments.
- make the Company play a hosting, training and qualifying role, and one of assisting young people into lasting employment in the territories in which Air France is established.