The International Volunteers in Business programme (I.V.B.), introduced by the Law of March 14 2000, allows French businesses to entrust a young man or woman, up to the age of 28, with a professional assignment abroad for a maximum period of 24 months, renewable once within this limit.
Through IVB, you can have a unique and enriching international experience by joining one of our delegations abroad.
For 12 to 24 months, you will be able to occupy a commercial, marketing, or industrial type of position, to name but a few.
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a Bac + 5 level of education
- Be between 18 to 28 years old at the enrolment date
- Be of French nationality or a national of a Member State of the European Union or European Economic Area (European Union, Norway, Lichtenstein and Iceland)
- Be in order with the national service obligations of the country of which you are national
- Be entitled to your civic rights and prove that you have a clean criminal record
- Have a good command of the French language
- Speak English fluently and have received a valid TOEIC certificate in the past 24 months, with a score of at least 850 and 900 for English-speaking countries
- Enrol on the website www.civiweb.com to obtain your International Volunteer number