The Air France Foundation finances long-term associative projects that correspond to its field of intervention: education and training for children and young people who are sick, disabled or in great difficulty.
It supports projects in the field of formal and informal education, access to sport, culture and leisure, for all children who are excluded (building or renovation of schools, kindergartens, libraries, school support, play workshops, social integration through sport, arts etc.).
The problem of children living on the streets is also a key priority for the Air France Foundation.
The geographical location of the project must be in a country where Air France flights operate.
In France, the Foundation finances projects in the Paris region and in a French provincial region which is chosen every year.
In 2017, projects have been selected in the region of Montpellier.
The Air France Foundation does not finance:
- Special events: festivals, galas, exhibitions, concerts, conferences, races, sports events etc.
- Exchanges and meetings between young people / students, school trips, humanitarian projects,
- Transport and cargo facilities, excess baggage charges, assignment expenses,
- Non-associative or individual projects,
- Projects in the medical field (research, equipment, training etc.).
Education and training is a priority for the Foundation, which wants to ensure children on all continents have a decent future. This is why it accompanies associations in their educational projects.