On 24, 25 and 31 December and on 1 January, Air France will be celebrating the holiday season with all its customers. In the lounges and on board, for children or adults, the company is organizing special festivities for everyone.
- In La Première and Business class: a pastry specially designed for Christmas and New Year and a box of two chocolates will be offered with all meals*.
- In Premium Economy and Economy class: a chocolate will be offered to all passengers.
- A chocolate Santa will be added to children's menus.
In the lounges:
- The decoration of each Business Lounge at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport has been redesigned to create a magical atmosphere. On 24 and 25 December, Christmas logs will be offered to customers at lunch and dinnertime, along with a glass of Champagne.
- On 22 December from 8am to 2pm, in the lounge in hall M at terminal 2E, passengers will be able to enjoy a quality shave service offered by Air France in partnership with Big Moustache.
- On 22 December, at the lounges in terminal F, the magician Raphaël Durali will perform magic tricks for young and old alike.
- From 22 to 26 December, in the lounges in hall K at terminal 2E and in terminal 2G, customers will be able to immortalize Christmas in a specially designed photo booth area.
- On 24 December, customers will be offered a hand cream sample by Clarins, an Air France partner in the lounges in halls K, L and M at terminal 2E.
- On 24 and 25 December, Santa will stop over for children who will be able to dig into his sack full of toys (Hertz toy cars, Air France Playmobil stewardess, miniature Kaloo perfumes, colouring books).
On departure for Kids Solo:
Santa will welcome children with his sack filled with gifts in a special area set up for the event on Friday 22 December from 11am to 4:30pm in terminal F (zone 1) and on Saturday 23 December from 7am to 1pm in terminal 2E (zone 20, arrivals level).
In addition, on 7 December, at the boarding gate in Terminal 2E, Air France introduced its customers to their first French-style holiday season. Discover their reactions!