HOP! Air France opens an Instagram account - #EnModeAvion
After the launch of the Facebook and Twitter accounts at the time of the company's creation in 2013 and the Linkedin company page in 2016, HOP! Air France continues to develop and on 2nd August, launched its new Instagram account.
At the heart of the travel experience
Recognized as one of the most powerful social networks, Instagram allows HOP Air France to reveal behind-the-scenes images of its activity and the customer experience – aircraft on the tarmac at airports across France, exceptional views captured through the windows above the clouds, the cockpit controls, in-flight services and the team's smiles.
Registered under @HOP_EnModeAvion, the HOP! Instagram account is regularly updated with customer and airline teams' photos, with the hashtag #EnModeAvion.
The HOP! Air France teams have played a central role since the creation of the Instagram account. Five crewmembers previously identified on Instagram, have become ambassadors for the HOP! account. These pilots and flight attendants who work on board the ATR, Embraer and CRJ fleets share their experiences and photos on the company's official account. This ambassador programme will be subsequently extended to all staff.
Launch of the #MonBeauHublot competition
Since 4 August 2017, HOP! Air France short-haul customers have been invited to share their pics taken from the window of their flight on the Instagram account @HOP_EnModeAvion using the hashtag #MonBeauHublot.
A jury will select the best photos posted in September.
The winners selected by the jury will receive awards in 5 categories –
- 1st prize "the Pilot" – 1 Weekend Card + 1 round-trip ticket
- 2nd prize "Ready for anything" – 1 round-trip ticket + 1 City Pass
- 3rd prize "A stunning display of talent" = 1 round-trip ticket + 1 "Le Petit Futé" travel guide
- 4th prize "The image that makes our heart soar" – 1 t-shirt customized with the winner's Instagram pseudo
- Special prize "#AvGeeks favourite" – 1 goodies box (model airplane, keyring, etc.)
#EnModeAvion, HOP! on the social media:
• Twitter: @hopinfos
• Facebook: hop.fr
• LinkedIn: HOP! Air France
• Instagram: @HOP_EnModeAvion
HOP! Air France - a few figures
• 600 daily flights to 50 airports served
• Approximately 100 aircraft with between 48 and 212 seats
• Fares starting at 49 €* including tax one-way (excluding Corsica)
• 13 million passengers carried each year
• Around one hundred domestic routes
• 5 Navette flights on departure from Paris-Orly: Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice and Toulouse
• 2 main hubs in France: Lyon (26 routes) and Paris-Orly (26 routes)
• More than 8,500 employees at the service of our customers, both on the ground and on board
* Excluding service charge. Fare subject to conditions and availability. Non-refundable ticket. Log on to www.hop.com website for more info.
** Service 0.35 € / min + call flat rate. Opening times: 7 days a week, 365 d/yr from 6:30am to 9pm, Monday to Friday, from 09:30am to 6pm on Saturday and from 09:30am to 8pm on Sunday
*** Service 0.35 € / min + call flat rate. 7 days a week, 365 d/yr, from 06:30am to 10pm.