New 3-star menu signed by Régis Marcon in the Business cabin
Since 1 October, passengers in the Business cabin have been enjoying delicious dishes signed by Régis Marcon. The chef with three Michelin stars has created 6 dishes for Air France's long-haul flights from Paris which are also available on departure from certain stations* on the medium-haul network.
- Slow-cooked lamb, accompanied by a fig and mustard sauce
- Cod fish fillet with a Xéres vinegar sauce
- Veal shank with a creamy morel mushroom sauce
- Risotto-style lentils
A chef who wants to "put nature on your plate"
A unique and passionate personality, Régis Marcon embodies a different branch of French gastronomy. More than just a style or an era, his cuisine symbolizes nature and tells a story.
Bocuse d'Or, awarded 3 stars in the Michelin Guide, the chef has boldly taken up the challenge of raising his cuisine towards the high-flying standards of Air France, working together with chefs from Servair to develop a series of recipes that taste like heaven on earth.
* Medium-haul destinations concerned - flights from Paris:
- Long flights: Stockholm, Sofia, Bucharest, Algiers, Oran, Tunis, Lisbon, Warsaw, Porto
- Extra-long flights: Rabat, Casablanca, Kiev, Saint Petersburg, Athens, Istanbul, Moscow, Tel Aviv, Yerevan, Amman and Marrakech