Women For Tomorrow, les femmes d'Air France ont leur réseau
On 8 March, on International Women's Day, Air France is launching "Women For Tomorrow" on its internal network, open to all staff who wish to get involved in promoting gender equality in the workplace, equal opportunities and diversity.
Women For Tomorrow was officially launched during the Women's Morning, an in-house event organized by the Company to discuss issues related to digital innovation and its ability to serve as a lever for equality, attended by numerous participants including Axelle Lemaire, former State secretary in charge of digital affairs and innovation.
Open to men and women within the company, Women For Tomorrow reflects Air France's ambitious policy with regard to gender equality, diversity and equal opportunities. A new three-year agreement on equal opportunities was signed on 7 March 2018, with four priorities – diversity within the different sectors, opportunities for women to develop their careers and access positions of responsibility, measures in support of staff who are parents, and fighting sexism and stereotypes.
The Women For Tomorrow network, which aims to represent all the Air France sectors, reinforces this regulatory framework. It sets out to achieve the following –
- Raise awareness about equality-related issues,
- Serve as an influencer network,
- Lead discussion groups and propose concrete and innovative actions,
- Help to boost women's professional development,
- Propose a place for exchanging and sharing views, advice and support,
- Interact with women's networks of other companies.