Monday 19 August 2013
This summer, Air France and KLM are offering a daily service to Jakarta in Indonesia, via Kuala Lumpur. Air France is offering three weekly flights to the Malaysian capital, from Paris-Charles de Gaulle, operated by Boeing 777-200.
These flights are in addition to the services operated by KLM, which offers 14 weekly frequencies, also by B777-200, from the Amsterdam-Schiphol hub. On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, Air France and KLM customers can then continue their journey to Jakarta, on the island of Java, with the daily flight operated by KLM’s B777-200.
- AF 246 - Leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 19:40 on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays – Arrives in Kuala Lumpur the following day at 13:50
- AF 241 - Leaves Kuala Lumpur at 23:15 on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays – Arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle the following day at 6:10
- KL 0809: Leaves Amsterdam-Schiphol at 20:55 – Arrives in Kuala Lumpur the following day at 15:00
- KL 0809: Leaves Kuala Lumpur at 16:20 – Arrives in Jakarta at 17:20
- KL 0810: Leaves Jakarta at 18:50 – Arrives in Kuala Lumpur at 21:50
- KL 0810: Leaves Kuala Lumpur at 23:15 – Arrives at Amsterdam-Schiphol the following day at 5:55
For the summer 2013 season, Air France and KLM operate more than 200 weekly flights to Asia from their hubs at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol. Air France and KLM fly to 24 Asian destinations: Bangalore, Bangkok, Beijing, Chengdu, New Delhi, Denpasar, Fukuoka, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Osaka, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, Wuhan and Xiamen.
Discover all the latest Air France news in real time wherever you are on the free iPhone application on the corporate website and on smartphones at http://mobile-corporate.airfrance.com/en