Air France has embarked on a corporate transformation plan called "Transform 2015", in an aim to regain competitiveness and ensure its products and customer services are in a leading position worldwide.
This transformation is part of Air France KLM group’s recovery effort where both Air France and KLM are implementing measures to ensure a rapid return to breakeven.
Seven priority guidelines have been introduced to help Air France return to sustainable growth:
• Restore competitiveness
• Win back customers
• Simplify organization
• Redress and reposition long-haul operations
• Restructure short and medium-haul operations
• Accelerate the ongoing transformation of Cargo activity
• Develop growth segments in Maintenance
These guidelines are the result of work from the seven project groups set up to diagnose the situation, identify key objectives necessary for the restructuring and suggest priority solutions to meet the objectives. These working groups have involved hundreds of Air France employees over a period of three months.
- Air France’s strategic business plan
- The conditions for success of Transform 2015