The ambition of Air France-KLM group is to ensure its development in conditions of excellent social, environmental and economic.
A leader must be exemplary to set the standard in his field, and that is Air France-KLM is committed through a Statement of Corporate Social Responsibility signed by the Presidents of both companies:
- We act with integrity and strive to build trust with our customers and business partners.
- We proactively pursue dialogue notably with representatives of the airport community.
- We are systematically accountable for our economic, social and environmental results and guarantee transparency in the information we provide.
- We strive to contribute to regional development in areas where we operate, particularly with regard to employment and economic growth.
- We undertake to enforce Human Rights, to oppose all forms of child or forced labour, to apply the law and to request our suppliers and subcontractors to comply with these principles.
- We are actively involved in setting international standards for a responsible air transport industry.
This commitment was strengthened with the adoption in March 2007, a Climate Action Plan across the group and signed in July 2013, the new Social Charter and Ethics within the European Group Committee.