Air France in figures
178 destinations in 89 countries in 2016
331 aircraft in operation at 31 March 2016
62,885 Air France Group employees (full time equivalent, at 31 December 2015)
65,324 employees (Air France and its subsidiaries - 31 December 2012)
- passenger operations
- cargo (freight transport)
- maintenance (aircraft repair and maintenance)
Air France’s fundamental assets in a strongly competitive context are:
- the powerful hub at Paris-Charles de Gaulle,
- a balanced network,
- an optimized fleet,
- member of SkyTeam, a global alliance with 20 member airlines
- a trans-atlantique joint venture agreement with Delta
- an innovative product offer, putting the customer at the heart of its strategy,
- a strict cost control strategy.
A responsible company
The airline’s commitment to developing and promoting initiatives in support of sustainable development is reflected in its implementation of basic principles concerning Human Rights, work standards, environmental protection and the combat against corruption.
Air France subsidiaries
Air France has eight subsidiaries, specializing in air transport (regional airlines) and complementary activities such as airline catering services (Servair), aeronautical maintenance (CRMA) and cargo forwarding (SoDExi).