Air France is renewing its digital offer by launching Air France Play, a free smartphone and tablet app available on the App Store and Google Play. This new app offers a wide choice of newspapers and magazines, videos and music.
Press, video and music on a single app
Air France Play is an app that offers rich and varied content for the company's customers with a reservation on an Air France flight. This content is accessible from 30 hours before the flight's departure. Customers can enjoy a large selection of entertainment, including -
- Newspapers and magazines - a wide choice of French and international publications available at no extra charge as soon as they hit the newsstands including Le Monde, The New York Times or China News Weekly;
- Videos - a large selection of movies*, TV programmes*, cartoons*, news programmes and documentaries such as France 24 and Euronews that can be consulted during the flight;
- Music - a selection of Air France Music playlists to enjoy again and again.
Among these offers, Air France Magazine and music podcasts are available at any time, even without a reservation.
Time to relax and begin your trip
1. Download the app on your smartphone or tablet;
2. As early as 30 hours before the flight's departure, you can log on with your booking reference or Flying Blue card number to access the content;
3. Download your press, music or video selection;
4. Consult your downloaded content at any time, online or offline - before, during and after the flight.
*Offer available on flights lasting 2 hours or above between France and Europe, North Africa or Israel, and flights within the regional Caribbean network.