Starting 9 December 2017, Air France's Boeing 787 with a capacity of 276 seats will link Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Panama City. The Boeing 787 is equipped with the latest new Air France cabins: excellence in the sky in the business cabin (30 seats) and comfort for all in the new Premium Economy (21 seats) and Economy cabins (225 seats).
Flight schedules operated by Boeing 787 starting 9 December (in local time):
AF474: leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 13:45, arrives in Panama City at 19:05; AF475: leaves Panama City at 21:10, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 13:10 the following day.
Enjoy the latest innovations on the Boeing 787
On its Paris-Charles de Gaulle-Panama City route, Air France is introducing the latest aircraft in its fleet, the Boeing 787. For customers, this aircraft provides a number of assets:
- on-board WiFi adapted to the needs of customers (from 20MB to 200MB for a price varying between €5 and €30);
- more comfort and space with the new Premium Economy seats;
- windows that are approximately 30% larger than on similar aircraft;
- improved air pressure and humidity levels for greater travel comfort;
- 20% less fuel consumption than previous generation aircraft;
- a significant reduction in CO2 emissions (about 20%) as well as noise emissions.