Air France receives three SkyTrax 2019 awards for its La Première service
For the second year running, Air France has come top of three categories in the SkyTrax rankings. The company won the following awards at the 2019 edition:
- Best first class lounge dining;
- Best first class in-flight dining;
- Best first class comfort amenities.
A haven of peace, luxury and pleasure in the La Première lounge at Paris-Charles de Gaulle
The Air France La Première lounge is an exclusive space spanning 1,000 sq. m, offering a moment of calm and serenity, and the promise of an exceptional travel experience.
The fine dining tradition is particularly in the spotlight. The menus and wine lists have been selected by chef Alain Ducasse and customers will feel like they're dining in a renowned restaurant thanks to individual table service.
Whether they choose to leaf through an art book, relax in the prestigious “Biologique Recherche” spa, take a shower or take time out to work in a private booth, the La Première lounge has been designed to meet every desire.
The best French chefs at the service of La Première customers
Their names are Michel Roth, Joël Robuchon, Régis Marcon and Emmanuel Renaut and they are offering their gourmet creations on board the La Première cabin in 2019.
Throughout the year and in line with the seasons, four Michelin-starred chefs take it in turns to prepare new culinary creations for the La Première menu, offering the very best in French gourmet delights:
- Starred chef Michel Roth from January to March 2019;
- Joël Robuchon*, the chef with the most Michelin stars in the world, from April to June 2019;
- Three-starred chef Régis Marcon from July to October 2019;
- Three-starred chef Emmanuel Renaut from November 2019 to January 2020.
Comfort takes pride of place in La Première
In partnership with the French beauty institute Carita, Air France offers a selection of exceptional products in its La Première comfort kit including -
- A Regenerating Fundamental moisturizing cream and Night Balm;
- A Fundamental Filler Smoothing eye contour care cream;
- A ‘3 Ors' Sublimating care cream for the eyes and lips,
- A ‘Jeunesse Originelle Mains' nourishing hand treatment serum.
* The company honours the memory of visionary and virtuoso chef Joël Robuchon, and will continue to offer his dishes.