As a major player in global air transport, Air France needs a diverse range of talents to fulfil its promise of delivering excellence.
The International Volunteers in Business (IVB) initiative provides a unique and rewarding international experience by joining one of our delegations abroad.
The IVB is a major springboard for young graduates who are looking for an international experience and want to begin their career outside France.
You will have the opportunity to take a 12 to 24-month position with a strong sales, marketing or industrial focus and contribute to our group's overall performance.
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a baccalaureate plus 5 years' higher education
- Be aged between 18 to 28 on the registration date
- Be of French nationality or a national of a Member State of the European Union or European Economic Area (European Union, Norway, Lichtenstein and Iceland)
- Be in compliance with the national service obligations of the country of which you are a national
- Be entitled to your civic rights and prove that you have a clean criminal record
- Have a good command of French
- Speak fluent English: have a document certifying your level, validated within the last 24 months
- Register at www.civiweb.com to receive your International Volunteer number.
View our vacancies here
For more information about the IVB, click here
Every year, young executives from different sectors of activity take part in an immersion experience on the front line in close contact with our customers. They are offered the opportunity to experience the professional realities of airport passenger service agents and flight attendants. This opportunity helps them to develop their professional skills by giving them an across-the-board vision of the company and allowing them to build an intra-business network.