Because they are an important step in an educational programme and allow you, as a student, to discover what it is like to work for a company, Air France provides every year:
- Internships lasting from 2 to 6 months (young students from business and engineering schools and universities)
- Long-term internships on gap years
These internships must be defined under an agreement drawn up between your educational establishment, Air France and you.
Every year, the airline welcomes young people on official internships:
- Lasting less than two months for "business discovery" internships for young secondary school pupils (around 300 per year), and on work experience schemes
- On business familiarisation placements for young people without easy access to the business world, as part of the OPEN scheme ("Opening Our Doors to All Students Naturally")
- On post-baccalaureate study placements lasting 2 to 6 months, for students from Schools and Universities
In 2015, 200 interns joined Air France on placements lasting between four and six months, primarily on gap years or end-of-course placements.